Wednesday 26 November 2008

Update

So at the moment I have been working meticulously on my website brief for Assembled. It should be completed by the end of the week to which I should have my presentation board up explaining how the website works etc with it completely designed with measurements. Then its a case of redoing some of my development sheets and printing out some of the options for the assets on the webste.

FES: I have since completed the FES logo, just need to design and finish the board.

Stop Telling: I still need to screen print onto some of the posters, I have 4 days set aside to do this and so am not too concerned about it atm.

Promoting the Website: This will be a one week brief, just to find a means of promoting and finding ways of getting the website out to the desired audience/s.

As you can see from earlier posts, I have pretty much finished the website, just need to do the sitemap and its pretty much ready to be printed off.

No comments: