Friday 7 November 2008

Stop Telling Me What To (Almost) Do!!!

Right so, for this brief I've been working on a solution to counter this oppression of Organic-ness. Which through my research, I feel is more like a fashionable brand, or another name for "better quality" products. Therefore I have produced a catalog, promoting so-called PREMIUM Organic living. To enhance the level of Organic-ness to the next level.

Within this catalog, one can buy bedding made of real Hay/ Straw, wash ones face with water extracted from roadside puddles or even subsidies toilet paper for a bag of fallen leaves. It's all in the name of fun which is what I wanted to do for this brief, "have fun" which I think I have achieved. I've had a chance t play with layout on a different format to what I'm use to (DL leaflet), and had to design using a style which I am not familiar with (recycled, sustainable or organic). Also, my worst enemy of coming up with content has been overcome for this one, I have generated the copy and ideas through research and imagination which I feel has been an uphill struggle and time consuming for me in the past. But not anymore!

So what I'm showing you below is not 100% completed yet as I am still not happy with the layout, there are some fine tweaks to adjust and with the help from pulling in crits with people in the day to tell me what is working and what isn't. The general concensus is that it's fine, it just needs to be printed onto recycled stock which I have accumulated.







Thats all folks!

No comments: