Sunday 7 December 2008

Stop Telling Me: Update




So I spent the day on friday finishing my screen-prints of some mock-posters for the Stop Telling Me brief. I spot varnished some text on-top of the posters. I guess the idea behind the posters were to really get ppl to try and read what the message was about. So ideally, someone would see a nice black poster with some leaves and such and then get closer only to be told something about organic products and some information about the blog. Keeping it simple as I always do, neat and tidy, clean and clear. Although one of the prints came out badly (I printed 6 in total, 2 of each poster).

They even struck up a conversation with Neil down at Screen-print where he told me how he felt about organic products and completely agreed with my cause against organic being so costly for people. Overall, I'm happy with the result even though I did not intend to do screen printing for this module, I'm glad I've finally had the chance to try it out and appreciate the process again which I may use again later on in life/ on the course.

No comments: