Tuesday 14 October 2008

Falco Logo Design: Day 1.

Yesterday I spent some of my day working on Cat's Dad's logo. I imagined as a structural engineering company that it would preferably be a solid shape, or consisting of solid shapes. Conveying a sense of building, reliability and experience; ultimately a company that is dependable and knows what it's doing.




This is what I came up with, and through a process of elimination, I have selected 2 of them to carry forward and investigate.




The red dots are ones I have decided to carry forward.








The ideas!

Gonna take a day off working on this one today and get a head start on another of my 4 briefs, which is the "Stop telling me what to do!" brief.

1 comment:

Logo Designer said...

I like this company logo.. Look awesome and creative which meet the aim and objective of company.
Custom Logo Design